Thursday, 3 February 2011

Little Miss Squidgy: Limp - Free Hypnosis File

This is one of  a series of files to re-inforce the various behaviour and thought changes that were introduced in the Little Miss Squidgy curse file. If you listen to this file then you will never be able to make love to a woman again. It will re-inforce the fact you are a sissy and change your behaviour around women, but the most important aspect is that you will never be able to get hard with a woman again if you listen to this file. You have been warned ... feeling brave sissy?

Little Miss Squidgy: Limp

(you will need to register to listen to the file but registration is free)

View all my files or follow me on twitter @Ms_JulieUK

9 comments:

  1. I love the subject area, of feminizing limp sissies

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have listened these files for a couple of weeks now... and yesterday i was having sex with my gf and i could not get myself to cum. Then i started to think about sucking cock, then bam! I came almost instantly! I was like WTF! Scary but so arousing.

    -

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another Fine Post

    ShaveRDamniT

    ReplyDelete
  4. its been about 3 weeks. i find i cant get a boner with a woman. period. most i can do is look at her and wish i had her body. i am such a sissy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have listened to this curse for several months on and off and i love it, iv found my erections are getting softer and im more of a sissy fantasizing about sucking a real mans cock, listen only if you want to become a sissy cocksucker

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your files, I have gone shopping 3 time already. I love the feeling of fulfillment when shopping and listening to your wonderful limp sissy files. thank you finally for your wonderful advise...

    ReplyDelete
  7. pantyboycrissy@yahoo.com26 May 2012 at 10:56

    Sissy crissy loves to listen to your mp3 sissy loves "sissy forever" sissy has gone shopping so many time sissy cannot keep track sissy has more sissy close then ugly boy close. thank you thank you thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adored your MP3 - while it didn't make my cock hard it did make me totally soak my panties!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been listening to little miss squidgy every day for a week now but I always pass the test at the end! I've listened to limp only 2 times cuz I really like the script it gets me so hot! Has it affected me?? I've been putting off having sex with my new GF cuz I'm really scared I won't be able to get hard and she has been with some really fit guys before me! I haven't been affected if cuz I passed the test at the end of LMS right???

    ReplyDelete