Sunday, 2 October 2011

Little Miss Squidgy: Sissy Forever


This file is designed to make you a cock sucking sissy for the rest of your life. It is perfect to be used in conjunction with the other files in the Little Miss Squidgy series and will help to permanently lock in place all of your sissy desires and behavior. Do make sure this is what you want princess as there will simply be no going back if you listen to this file.

 Little Miss Squidgy: Sissy Forever $25

View all my files or follow me on twitter @Ms_JulieUK

10 comments:

  1. this file turned me into a complete faggot.. I dont even think about having sex with girls anymore.. thats yucky

    ReplyDelete
  2. doesn't seem like you were much of a man to start with

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just listened to this and went, wearing panties, looking in gay bars in town. Scary!

    jensissy@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely results I would say!!!

    *winks at the sissies*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ms Sharon Lawson, might have known You'd be here. Giggles

      Delete
  5. i need this file next. i love to get a sissy tattoo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank God, I am not become a cocksucking sissy right now after listening to this file a few times.....please do not listen to this again....I will delete this file now

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so wonderful , being a tender little white sissy When he lays his big black body on top of mine Oh he is so darling Oh he]s so superior to white guys I just love it when my guy womanizes me He's got a way of making me feel so feminine I just love being fucked in my butt and licking his big beautiful balls Oh I'm so proud ,being his tender little bitch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yah you do love it don't you Your my tender little thing And I loves sticking my big black cock up in your bottom I loves ejaculating in your butt giving your ass a big load a sweet cum your butt is my pussy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh it certainly is any time you want it

    ReplyDelete