Friday, 9 December 2011

Cumslut: Happy Orgasms: $25

This file will pin you down, turn you into a woman and take you through a nasty little cumslut fantasy with an orgasm trigger. More than that however princess, this files contains instructions post orgasm to help you overcome any silly feelings of guilt or shame about who and what you are. All those girls who immediately take off their pretty clothes and try to forget what just happened as soon as they have come should be helped by this file. You will stay a cumslut, now and forever and feel much better about yourself. This is me being nice.

http://www.warpmymind.com/Files/5041/MsJ---Cumslut%3A-Happy-Orgasms.php

View all my files or follow me on twitter @Ms_JulieUK

2 comments:

  1. Amazing file but it lacks the replay value and doesn't feel as all encompassing and deeply affecting as the Little Miss Squidgy ones =) please be more 'evil' in the future like others have said =) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. These files really f*cked up my life! I have totally lost my intrest in my gf. We havent had sex for weeks now. I'm just waitin her to go out so i can jerk off with my panties on.

    From normal heterosexual guy with a sligh intrest on femdom to a cock craving panty boy in a few months... and i love it.

    ReplyDelete