Wednesday 6 October 2010

Addicted To Cock

This is what twinkle over on warpmymind had to say about a file that will be available free on this site soon.

"I have listened to all the files a number of times now. Like the cock suck file very much. It had an effect on me after 2-3 times. After hearing for a week I was obsessed. Looked at all the bulges like never before. I also discovered that my looking made some men understand what I was after. Yesterday when I went to the hairdressers, the guy took me into the back room to shampoo and rinse. He stroked his cock outside his jeans and I immediately licked my lips. Seconds after I had his throbbing cock in my mouth. How wonderfull ! Leaving I even got a 25% percent price reduction. For the money I saved I bought a lilac panty... Thank for this sexy file - love from Twinkle!"

No comments:

Post a Comment